Bosqie lavender hydrosol is intended for the care of all skin types, both oily, acne-prone, dry and mature, as well as for delicate and damaged skin. It can be used as a substitute for the daily face tonic. Rubbed into the scalp, it strengthens the hair bulbs, inhibiting their loss, stimulating their growth and protects the hair fiber itself. It has a gentle and soothing effect.
Natural Lavender Hydrolate soothes irritated skin, also after excessive, intense sunbathing. It is an ideal tonic. It has a soothing, soothing and regenerating effect. The characteristic scent of lavender flower makes the cosmetics that contain it, in addition to the nourishing effect on the skin, also relaxing and relaxing. Lavender has a beneficial effect on the entire human body, as it perfectly nourishes and refreshes the skin.
Benefits of using Bosqie lavender hydrolate:
- regulates the work of the sebaceous glands, reduces the secretion of sebum,
- supports the regeneration process of the epidermis, soothes swelling and irritation,
- supports the treatment of dandruff,
- protects the skin and hair against harmful solar radiation,
- prevents hair loss,
- has anti-aging properties,
- cares for the sensitive eye area,
- tones and restores the skin’s proper pH,
- moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Recommended dosage: 1 – 100%, can be used directly on the skin.
Natural Lavender Hydrolate – how to use
As a tonic: spray directly onto cleansed facial skin and apply Bosqie cream, serum or oil.
As a base for masks: combine a small amount of hydrolate with the mask powder or Bosqie clay and mix thoroughly. If you notice that the clay mask becomes dry on the face, you should additionally spray the hydrolate on the skin to maintain the appropriate level of hydration.
As a compress for minor wounds and abrasions: soak a cotton pad with the hydrolate and compress the irritated skin.
As a hair conditioner: recommended for use after each washing on the scalp to damp hair. Do not rinse.
The packaging with an atomizer allows for easy and hygienic dosing of the product.