RETURNS OF GOODS – WITHDRAWAL FROM SALES AGREEMENT
1. The Customer who is a consumer, as defined by the relevant provisions of law, shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract of sale without giving any reason, on the terms and conditions specified below.
2. The term of withdrawal from the contract of sale of the Goods shall expire after 14 days from the date on which the Client has taken possession of the Goods or when a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Client has taken possession of the Goods.
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer should inform the Online Shop of his/her decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail), sent to the address: Sklep Internetowy Bosqie.com 11-600 Węgorzewo, ul. Letnia 8 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers may use a sample form, which can be accessed by request via e-mail to: email@example.com.
3. To meet the deadline for withdrawal, it is sufficient for the Customer to send information on exercising his/her right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal.
4. The Customer shall send back the Goods which are subject to the withdrawal to the following postal address: Online Shop Bosqie.com ul. Letnia 8, 11-600 Węgorzewo immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which he/she informed the Online Shop about the withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the Customer sends back the item before the expiry of the 14-day period.
5. The Customer bears the direct costs of returning the item.
6. In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the Store returns all payments received from the Customer, including the costs of delivery of the item (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by the Store), immediately and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the day on which the Store was informed about the Customer’s decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.
7. The return of the Customer’s payment will be made using the same means of payment that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer has explicitly agreed to a different solution; in any case the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
8.The Store may withhold the refund until it receives the item or until it provides the Store with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
9. Customers shall be liable only for diminished value of the returned Goods resulting from using them in a manner other than necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.